Blog

|   News   |   7 Comments

Thank you for the outpouring of support and love since Maurice’s passing. Maurice created Earth, Wind & Fire out of the clay of his soul. His spirit and music will continue to live on for generations to come. A spirit with an everlasting ability to soar freely with radiance and splendor. Join us as we continue the journey and legacy of Earth, Wind & Fire. We look forward to celebrating with our family, friends and fans on the road this spring and summer in the U.S., Europe and abroad.

– The Earth, Wind & Fire Family

• Anthony R. Leatherman Jr. | Mar 2, 2016 at 8:09 pm

Maurice White will live forever,
    His spirit looks upon us, as the fiery Phenix.

Maurice forever
    EARTH WIND & FIRE, forever!!!

• MillieIhnat | Mar 14, 2016 at 11:12 am

May the legacy continue and may we all rejoice life as Maurice intended through EWF forever.
    Thanks and love to all members of EWF past and present. Rock on! From a forever fan!

• Howard Bates | Apr 6, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Just saw you last night in Columbus Oh, great show as always. Thanks for all the years you all have blessed us with thru your great lyrics and music. A Great Light you are!

• Angela Hairston | Apr 8, 2016 at 9:10 pm

This group was very instrumental in my life as a young adult. You are missed Maurice and I truly thank the EWF group and family for continuing to carry on the legendary

• Hsiao-Wen Wu | Jun 18, 2016 at 8:57 pm

My favorite band–Earth, Wind and Fire, I love you so much. I look forward to the coming event on june 28th , the live concert in dublin, ireland. I will have a nice trip from Taiwan to dublin. All I wanna to do is have an experience in listening to the music performed by Earth, Wind and Fire in live. Even the distance is so far away, it is not the obstacle between us. And I believe that the spirit of Maurice White always accompany us. I cannot wait to enjoy the show in Dublin, see you then!

• Mary Stevenson | Jun 23, 2016 at 4:52 pm

My condolences RWG Maurice White Gone But Not Forgotten

• Kate Desigar | Jul 1, 2016 at 3:23 am

Maurice would have been so proud of you in Dublin. It was an amazing concert . I couldn’t believe it when I saw you were coming to the 3Arens. I danced all night and went to bed singing your wonderful songs. Still buzzing!!! Bless you all as you continue your tour.

A very thankful