• Sandra | May 11, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Please, please, please come back to (or nearby) New Orleans…we can’t get enough of EWF!! Love you now, then & forever! The new album is awesome

• Bruce Johnson | May 14, 2014 at 4:37 pm

Just purchased tickets to see you in Calgary Alberta. It’s been a long wait. THANK YOU

• Mia Mohammed | May 16, 2014 at 3:40 pm

When are you returning to Atlanta, GA. I am your ultimate fan! Only concerts I miss are the ones I didn’t know of.

• Marianne Petersen | May 16, 2014 at 9:21 pm

Please come to Denmark ! I would love so much to see you, I’m a big fan…

• patty plecinoga | May 21, 2014 at 3:50 am

hi i am a huge fan or earth wind and fire and i am disappointed that there are no dated scheduled in the boston area i look forward to seeing your tours every year i hope you end up adding a show in boston or new hampshire i will conyinue to check back often and hopefully that will change i hope i will be seeing all of you in concert

• Antony Bush | May 22, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Looking forward to seeing EWF at Hyde Park, London at the BBC Proms in The Park on Saturday 13 September 2014.

See you there.

• cath graham | May 23, 2014 at 11:37 am

hi will E W F be coming back to scotland soon as we would love to see them again

• Lisa flick | May 25, 2014 at 2:09 am

Please come somewhere in the South, Atlanta, Charlotte, Greenville, or Raleigh!
    Love you guys!!!!!!

• Kellie Schroeder | May 26, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Hey guys, I am your biggest fan ever!!!When are you coming to the Phoenix area.. Please come see us in the w inter time, we know it is to hot in the summer. I did see you with Chicago several years back and it was AWESOME. PLEASE consider us this winter…. Kellie Schroeder

• Tee Murray | May 31, 2014 at 8:20 am

When are you coming to Philadelphia??

• Karen Kemp | Jun 1, 2014 at 4:49 pm

I went to your concert May 9 th, in Indio California, it was ammmmazing when will you be doing a uk tour as that it where I live, and I cant waite to see you again, I have been a fan since the early seventies, showing my age now, the show was as good now as it was then, waiting in antisipation for good news

• Amy | Jun 3, 2014 at 9:29 am

Looking forward to seeing you in Bournemouth UK, This is one of the best seaside towns in the Country and now I get to see my favourite band of all time sing here! Thank you EWF!

• Peter Velle | Jun 10, 2014 at 11:47 pm

I am allready fighting 3 years against a very agressive cancer (Hodgkin). My dream is to enjoy ‘Earth, Wind & Fire’ in a live concert. When do you come to Belgium? Your music helps me through this hard time. Thank you for that! A 30 years young man who loves you…

• Alexis Moreno | Jun 11, 2014 at 11:17 pm

I’m 14 and would love to see you guys. PLEASE COME TO IOWA

• JoliNaz | Jun 18, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Dallas, TX please!!!!!

• Sandra | Jun 25, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Fabulous concert in Toronto last night. For a couple of hours you made me feel 20 again! Thanks!

• Patty Matthews | Jun 30, 2014 at 1:16 am

Friday July 4th: EWF is in my town. SO! My 9 year old nephew, Thomas, said “Aunt Patty…who is Earth, Wind and Fire?” Of course, the education must start for young Thomas. I picked out three YouTube EWF videos and said “You must watch to pass your test and be ALLOWED to see EWF”. Thomas emailed me and said “AP….I watched all the videos. They are awesome. Can I go to the concert?” I said “ABSOLUTLEY!”. How awesome I can share MY FAVORITE BAND IN THE WORLD with my 9 year old nephew! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE EWF. AGAIN!

• Richard | Jul 3, 2014 at 7:03 pm

We love Earth Wind and Fire! EWF must come to Edinburgh, Scotland for the tour! I grew with your music – that great combination of jazz, soul, gospel, R&B, ballad and Latin-American music has been with me all my life – from Boogie Wonderland to Brazilian Rhyme, from After The Love Has Gone to All n’ All! I am Scottish but I will say in Spanish: Nos gusto Earth Wind And Fire! Vosotros teneis que a venir a escocia! VIVA EWF!!

• Bruce Larkins | Jul 7, 2014 at 4:20 pm

What a magical concert at the Fraze last evening. Such talent and energy! Do not miss the concert if it comes to your area.

• Michelle | Jul 17, 2014 at 4:01 pm

Please, when are you coming back to Baltimore???

• Thomas Stroemme | Jul 26, 2014 at 5:30 pm

How about a tour to Oslo in Norway. I know i would meet up!

• Chi Ellis | Aug 7, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Phillip the family is looking forward to seeing y’all @ Mystic Lake Casino in
    Minnesota
    Chi

• Shawtee | Aug 8, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Hi guys,
    you’re such an awesome band! I know you’re all not the youngest anymore, but I hope you’ll come to Germany sometime in the future. Would love to see you live! (Although I must admit I’d miss the 80s costumes *smile*). Greetings to Maurice; I’m sure his charisma is truly missed on stage. Best wishes to all of y’all from Cologne, Germany

• Steve Himmel | Aug 11, 2014 at 2:57 am

So excited to see you in ST. Louis on Monday!

• joann suman | Aug 26, 2014 at 3:26 pm

any chances of you guys coming to NY

• Richard Abson | Sep 11, 2014 at 8:54 pm

Man you were funky last night in Bournemouth. The stage was even movin to the beat. A very special evening. Thank you guys.

• Sharon Matthews | Sep 11, 2014 at 10:38 pm

You guys are kopastetic totatally awesome , super bad, ripped , Sweet , supercaliliicious, lol and Hot!!! Oh and mad kool! Come to N.Y.C. we could use some old tyme funky beats to Rock too ! Witg all the drama all over the world.!

• Maureen Arnaiz | Sep 17, 2014 at 7:39 pm

BBC Proms in The Park was simply AMAZING! I was right at the front with my daughter and we danced non-stop. I also took her to see you at The Royal Albert Hall last year. She grew up listening to you guys so loves you (almost) as much as I do. 🙂 Thank you for the most wonderful music – I can listen to you all day long (and sometimes I do) I’m already looking forward to your next visit to the UK. Peace & Love

• Tina | Sep 17, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Guiding light makes me cry every time it listen to it. It’s time for another album now, know both of them by heart. Betcha is the cut!!!

• ANASTASIADOU FILIA | Sep 20, 2014 at 8:43 am

Hi I’m Filia and I am from Athens Greece. I’ve been listening to you since i was 10. I really adore you. You have so many funs here in Greece. Why don’t you ever come here for a concert ? At least Italy which is the nearest we could come and see you. Please come to Athens..

• John Lowe | Sep 22, 2014 at 4:06 am

Please, come to baltimore.

• Kathy | Oct 2, 2014 at 2:28 pm

I saw you with some girlsfriends from school back in 1976 at Wembley in UK. We loved you then and I still have your vinyl albums, We were lucky enough to get tickets for Proms in the Park at Hyde Park on 13 September and we are older now!! You were fantastic and we danced and sang non-stop and still knew all the words of all the songs. How can you be nervous before a concert when you are such an incredible group of musicians!!! Please come back to the UK soon. You are very much missed over here. Don’t leave it so long please!

• Brian S | Oct 6, 2014 at 3:30 pm

Looking forward to Wed nite at Innsbrook here in VA…wife is nuts over you….& she’s from Chicago.

• Mariana | Oct 9, 2014 at 1:45 pm

Please como to Brazil! You have so many fans here. It would amazing to watch a concert of EWF. I am 24 years old, and I love your songs and performances.

• Nathan Baca | Oct 11, 2014 at 2:44 am

Are you guys coming to Texas this year.

• David Burden | Oct 15, 2014 at 5:48 pm

i love you guys when are comming back to manchester new hampshire

• Roni I | Oct 18, 2014 at 6:57 pm

One of the dreams I have yet to fulfill in my life is to see Earth, Wind and Fire perform in concert.
    Please come to portland, oregon. It’s a beautiful state and we are hospitable. I would be happy to make you all a fine meal!

• Jeannie De Maarten | Oct 26, 2014 at 3:30 pm

ive been a fan since the 70’s , from Rochester, NY. My favorite group of all time. Had a chance to see you guys in Houston and St Augustine, FL. Keep touring , and God Bless you all for making people happy!
    Jeannie , Miami FL

• Janis | Dec 23, 2014 at 8:04 am

Your music transcends through the ages! I’d love to take my mom to one of your concerts! Please come to the Bay Area in Nor. Caifornia! We miss you!!!!

• Janis | Dec 23, 2014 at 8:07 am

Your music transcends through the ages! Whenever your songs come on at our parties, my mom and I can’t help buy jump right out of our seats! I was hoping to surprise the family with some tickets to your next show for Christmas, but there are no concert dates! Please come to North California (a.k.a The Bay Area) this year! We really hope to have an opportunity to see you guys!!

• sara markovich | Dec 26, 2014 at 3:35 pm

please please please come to israel, i love you so much

• Sunny | Jan 21, 2015 at 4:42 am

So many wonderful moments & memories have been created by Earth, Wind & Fire! The feelings and emotions still invoked by hearing your music today is incredible! I was hoping to find tour dates on your site, and pray you’ll hit California’s Central Coast (Santa Barbara to be precise). I have friends & family all wanting to CELEBRATE you! REAL Music!

• Sonya Stamler | Feb 8, 2015 at 2:30 pm

We hope to see you in Canada soon! Come back, we promise to get rid of the snow by May! LOL

• L.Lopez | Feb 20, 2015 at 2:12 am

Will you be coming to the Chicago area this year and when?

• Susan McPherson | Feb 22, 2015 at 3:13 am

Somewhere, anywhere in or close to Michigan. I would love to see you all in concert for the first time

• Michaela Crowdus | Feb 22, 2015 at 10:40 pm

Please come back to indianapolis! My mother and I are huge fans and I would love to surprise her one day and take her to your concert! Please please please!

• ANNA CAFFARELLI | Mar 2, 2015 at 6:39 pm

Come to the City of Brotherly Love Philadelphia…..Philly!!! or at least somewhere in the Tri-state area.
    Anna

• M chin | Mar 3, 2015 at 4:22 am

San Francisco Bay Area!

• Cathy Weatherspoon | Mar 6, 2015 at 5:05 am

I’m so excited!! Please come to OKC . I saw this tour about 5 years ago! It was amazing!!! Would love front row ticks!!!

• Andy Clark | Mar 10, 2015 at 2:55 am

How can you not be coming to Chocolate City?