Blog

• Connie Winter | Jul 14, 2016 at 8:18 pm

I am so pleased that the music will stay forever in my heart. Without Maurice all this wouldn’t have happened! He was the Greatest, a Legend ! I will always love him and the music he has created. Also the rest of the group, Verdine is a firework! Philip Bailey and his amazing voice was the perfect match. I love you ALL! Connie , German Fan There a times, when I just must listening to your songs…..they lifting me up in good times and giving me good vibrations when I am down. I live in Australia and have seen you in Sydney in 2012. I am so hungry seeing you on stage again! Please come to Australia as soon as possible! Love Connie

• Annette E Weekes | Jul 26, 2016 at 4:33 pm

Hi u guys,i play your music every day

• Aracely Vega | Aug 5, 2016 at 10:13 am

Thank you so much Maurice for all the great Music, you guys are the best. Verdine, and Philip for their great performances all the time. Thank you! Thank you!

• Limuel Flowers | Aug 31, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Maurice White was my idol and my hero in life.

• Peter Headley | Sep 6, 2016 at 7:45 am

Anticipation is all the way up,as I await,this memoir, Maurice’s reach across the seas,to a small island nation,in the seventies will forever be a treasure,to me.Thanks and always rest in love,power and peace.

• Clare Rodrigues | Nov 5, 2016 at 10:02 am

I just saw the concert Earth Wind &Fire with Chicago last night in Calgary ,Alberta Canada! Wow This concert was one of the best I have ever seen in my life!
    The music was the bomb! The musicians, drummers, trumpeters singers and guitarist were the best ever.The light show fabulous , the song selection touching and beautiful , what an uplifting evening,what extraordinary musicians that played their hearts out with feeling and spirit!
    I’m originally from Montreal and went to McGill University. I was part of a Sorority- one Fraternity played the Semptember song at every party- it was a make the party song. The enter Saddledome crowd at the show in Calgary was up dancing !!!
    This song brings back so many memories as do many other EWF
    and Chicago songs from 70 s and 80 s. Chicago your songs bring memories of peaceful time with meaningful lyrics beautiful words and melodies.
    Thank YOU Earth Wind &Fire , Thank YOU Chicago for a beautiful evening with uplifting music and a spectacular visuals. I am fortunate to have witness your iconic music and you brought joy to my being!!! Wishing you well on the rest of your tour. Thank you for coming to Canada!

• Michel Beauchemin | Nov 7, 2016 at 7:50 pm

My girlfriend and I were at the show in Montréal last october and we were stunned by your energy and your beautiful music. You are universal and belong to history. You are now part of our Soul.

Nathalie and Michel
    Quebec, Canada

• Cecilia Knight | Nov 14, 2016 at 10:45 am

Growing up a little military girl born in the early 60’s traveling the world with my siblings and parents, it seems music was the only constant in my life beside my family. It was always there to soothe me. The tempo touched my heart, the beat moved my feet, the rhythm stirred my soul, but the words….once you put those words on top of all of that, in the way that only Earth, Wind and Fire can…. *GASP*…it was electricfying! You became my world! And with the release of “Reasons” I became a woman knowing who I was meant to be (not sexually, inwardly). Your music touched me in MANY ways! Ya’ll Funktified me, helped me grow up, taught me about my own emotions, and helped me to release the stress of the world. And you’re STILL DOING IT!

Thank YOU for your DECADES OF LOVE to US!!! Without it, we would be less than we are now. My 4Evah Luv 2 All of U~

• Noran L Moffett | Nov 28, 2016 at 3:20 pm

The momiors by Maurice White through this book will be part of my curriculum as an educator. The music has always inspired me, but the books by Phillip and Maurice give me pride and provide human context for the EWF experience.

• Dr. Carl E. Jones | Dec 11, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Earth, Wind & Fire is unmatched as a band! The composition, vocals and instrumemtal arrangements are out of this world! All because of the genius of Maurice White. Kudos must also be given to Verdine, Phillip, Ralph and the others who made up the band over the years. I have seen the band perform live nine times! I hope to make it 10 very soon. My son CJ has one of Ralph’s drumsticks; hopefully, he will get another one to match at the next concert we attend.

May Maurice rest in eternal peace! Surely, the music of Earth, Wind & Fire shall be an eternal source of love and healing. EWF forever!

Carl E. Jones, Ph.D.