Blog

Shining Star

|   News   |   13 Comments

shiningstar

Shining Star
Braving the Elements of Earth, Wind & Fire

A revealing and heartfelt memoir from the lead singer of the legendary Earth, Wind & Fire, Philip Bailey.

With more than ninety million records sold and eight Grammy awards throughout its forty-year history, Earth, Wind & Fire has staked its claim as one of the most successful, influential, and beloved acts in music history. Now, for the first time, its dynamic lead singer Philip Bailey chronicles the group’s meteoric rise to stardom and his own professional and spiritual journey.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE >

13 Comments
  • HollyEGuy | Mar 20, 2014 at 9:18 pm

Please keep me posted on all new tour dates.

Will Earth WInd and Fire return to Red Rocks in Colorado? I plan to travel there with family and friends to celebrate a touchstone birthday! Thanks, Holly

• Carlos Lima | Mar 30, 2014 at 11:30 pm

I am Brazilian and I thank you for hearing Earth Wind and Fire. It’s the best band I’ve ever heard.

• Jayme | Apr 10, 2014 at 4:30 am

Its a great band, I think too, please guys make a tour in Brazil!!!! I’ll be showing there with my wife and two kids !!! :)

• C. Schaeffer | Mar 31, 2014 at 8:14 pm

When are you coming back on tour to the Washington, D.C. area?? Soon I hope?

• Millie Petty | Apr 11, 2014 at 8:37 pm

I love this band! Al the music was and still is uplifting and inspirational. I will attend their concerts whenever they come to Nashville. I am looking forward to the new album that is releasing in September 2014. Please come soon. Lots of love to Maurice!

• Carin Poole | Apr 23, 2014 at 3:56 pm

My Mom LOVES EVERYTHING Earth Wind & Fire!!! It would be the BEST gift ever if I could purchase a signed copy in time for Mother’s Day. Please contact me with more information.

• Ora Ross | Apr 25, 2014 at 4:30 am

Philip Bailey account of the band and his personal experiences was inspiring. This is my favorite band and I truly was engrossed when I read the book.

• Denise Labadie-Sudan | Apr 28, 2014 at 6:47 pm

I really enjoyed your show in Tobago! Keep spreading the good music! Hope to see you again soon!

• CARL BRADFORD | May 8, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Who remains uninformed today about why EARTH, WIND and FIRE is the greatest American band of all time .This matter has been settled for many years . I knew this band would be very special in the 60′s when they attended and performed at Crane High School In Chicago.

• Andrea Desauzsure | May 14, 2014 at 1:52 am

I really enjoyed Earth,Wind, and Fire when they came to the North Charleston Coliseum last year. I hope you’re coming again this year

• Michael Anderson | Jun 5, 2014 at 11:24 am

Just booked tickets at the BIC in the UK – can’t believe the concert is in September as well – Serendipity. Can’t wait

• TONI | Jun 25, 2014 at 4:45 am

AWESOME GUYS , CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU IN CONCERT THIS COMING JULY , AT CAIN PARK , CLEVELAND , OHIO , ITS GONNA BE AN TRULY AWESOME SHOW , I’M SURE !!

• robert coalla | Jul 1, 2014 at 11:41 am

Thank you for creating your magical music…took my 5 teenage daughters to a show in Miami last year 2013 and they absolutely loved it, they grew up with your music…I own everything you’ve ever recorded 17 shows and counting…Love to you all and blessings to Maurice the genius.