Blog

Santana + Earth, Wind & Fire tour [POSTPONED]

|   News   |   7 Comments

In the interest of the health and safety of our family of fans, the Santana and Earth, Wind & Fire: Miraculous Supernatural 2020 Tour is being rescheduled to 2021. Please hold on to your tickets as they will be honored at the rescheduled show dates. If you require a refund, it will be available when the rescheduled show dates are announced, or sooner if it takes extra time; additional information is available here: http://livenation.com/refund.

We can’t wait to hit the stage again soon to celebrate Life and Love with you.
Until then, stay well, stay home and stay tuned.
🌎💨🔥

• Lori Schmidt | May 26, 2020 at 10:07 am

When it is possible to begin re-scheduling the concert dates, I will jump to the moon if one is added in the Twin Cities: St. Paul and Minneapolis. Please!!!

• Steve Furniss | May 31, 2020 at 12:52 am

Are you coming to the uk with santana when these dates are rescheduled in 2021?

• Sandra Howell | Jun 13, 2020 at 12:25 pm

It’s been pretty hard here in Memphis with all that’s going on however to have the baddest supergroup ever put together to make a stop and Grace us with mega talent. My bday is three days after Mr Ralph Johnson’s’. My name is Sandra Howell and evening with y’all will be fantastic!! I’m ready to get out “safely” and enjoy some of the best music from all of you guys talents. Leave Nashville alone and come to Memphis!! EW&F 4 LIFE!!!!

• Leesa McGhee | Jun 19, 2020 at 7:23 pm

That was my 50th Birthday present. I look forward being front and center as soon as we can get together.

• Joann Smith | Jul 4, 2020 at 4:19 pm

I did not know about this concert. But now I have a chance to be in on it. Please send me updates. Thank you

• karen e grant | Jul 10, 2020 at 10:43 am

earth wind and fires album last days and time is a timely album during the mist of the pandemic, it is almost
    prophetic and uplifting. save the children.

• Laurence Kimble | Sep 17, 2020 at 11:56 am

I am a Jupiterian and Jupiter is raising…
    I remember when the drum set would turn over in mid air.In Detroit MI.This darkness that is trying to take ovet our earth will not be able to stand in your light. May the Creator continue to Bless and keep you all well and safe…